The purpose of the Bernie J. Urich Memorial Music Grant is to provide students with learning opportunities that expand beyond the classroom.
- All State Summer Camps
- Private Vocal/Instrumental lessons
In order to receive the Bernie J. Urich Memorial Music Grant, applicants must fill out an application online.
- Any music student from Garner-Hayfield/Ventura High School or Chariton High School is eligible to receive this grant
- Grants will be awarded on a case by case basis
- The committee has the right to accept or refuse any and all grant applications
- All grant applicants will be notified via phone or email of their approval or denial. At that time, they will be given instructions on how they will receive their check
- The grant will be used to cover registration fees only! We will not cover expenses such as meals or transportation costs. Grant applications must be turned in AT LEAST 30 DAYS IN ADVANCE of the payment due date!
PLEASE NOTE: IT MAY TAKE UP TO SIX WEEKS TO PROCESS YOUR GRANT REQUEST. FOR MOST REQUESTS, A CHECK IS SENT DIRECTLY TO THE INSTITUTION OR INSTRUCTOR. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US!